Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project
The Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project is a nonprofit organization formed in 2012 to pursue research in the field of low energy nuclear reactions in an open and transparent way. They have a stated goal of demonstrating to the world the reality of LENR (or the New Fire as they often refer to it) in a clear and unambiguous way, following the principle of 'live open science' in which they publish all their research and experimental activities to the world, sometimes in live streaming experiments over the internet.
The MFMP Team
The team members of MFMP (as of January 2015) are the following:
- Ryan Hunt - R&D Manager, Hunt Utilities Group
- Paul Hunt - HUG
- Malachi Heder - Former main technician
- Robert Greenyer - Founder Quantum Heat
- Nicolas Chauvin
- Mathieu Valat - Chief Scientist
- Tyler van Houwelingen - Development Director
- Julian Saunders
- Alan Goldwater
- Bob Higgins
The Hunt Utilities Group
Hunt Utilities Group (H.U.G.) is a research group in Pine River, Minnesota US devoted to sharing sustainable living. They are hoping to find the key to LENR to provide affordable power for everyone.
Main goals of the MFMP
- Demonstration of the scientific validity of LENR.
- Help develop peoples understanding of what the New Fire is.
- Help promote the development and uptake of the New Fire in all its various guises.
- Commitment to Live Open Science
List of Projects
Following is the list of projects that have been completed and are ongoing in MFMP :
- Replication of Celani Cell
- Mizuno Replication
- Replication of the Andrea Rossi/Industrial Heat's Hot-Cat (known as Project Dog Bone)
- Replication of the experiment by Dr. Alexander Parkhomov of Russia.
- Project Fedora. Replication of Francesco Piantelli's LENR technology.
Overview of the Results and Achievements
To be added.
- Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project website
- Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project Community on Facebook
- MFMP YouTube Channel
- Live Data Streaming App at the HUG Net lab